PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognise and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive, tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Cookies fall into one or more of the categories set out below:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
- Analytical cookies – These cookies are used to collect information about your visit to our site, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device.
This is a list of cookies we use on the website:
|Cookie Name||Used By||Expires|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||24 hours|
|_gat||Google Analytics||1 minute|
|test_cookie||Google DoubleClick||15 minutes|
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Contact Form 7 plugin to manage contact form submissions. The information is sent as email messages that only a select few are allowed to access. The information is NOT stored in a database.
If you have provided it to us and you consented to communication, we will use your name and email address to contact you and provide updates regarding our service.
HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP THE INFORMATION?
We don’t set a particular time limit on storing contact form information incase we need it for future reference. If you want your information to be removed from our emails, please contact us. We will remove it anytime there are concerns about your privacy.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Prime Property Management, Devonshire House, 29/31 Elmfield Road, Bromley, BR1 1LT