Prime Property Management Common Question

Do I have to buy contents insurance for my flat?

Common questions we get asked

Yes, if you want to insure your personal items in your flat.

If you require insurance for your personal items in your flat (e.g. laptops etc) you will need to purchase a separate policy for this.

Your building is insured via the buildings insurance that we buy using your service charge fund.

  • Right to manage

    Prime are strong supporters of the right to manage process, because we passionately believe that lease holders should be in control of their blocks. Prime have carried out numerous successful London right to manage claims in recent years with positive results in every case.

  • Prime's process

    Prime value proactivity, transparency, communication and efficiency to ensure your property is managed to the upmost level. We have our own in-house accounts and legal teams to ensure expert knowledge forms the basis of every solution we provide.

  • Service pricing

    Our prices are based per unit - This is subject to attending site and reviewing the services in place and if the leaseholders have additional requirements.