Experience within property management accounting and preparing a full sets of management accounts.
Be a part of our dedicated and passionate team, empowering leaseholders and making property management better.
As a Property Accountant at Prime you'll benefit from work from home flexibility, superb systems, efficient processes, back office support from our property & legal departments and a strong senior management team, all to help you succeed in your career as a Property Accountant.
We really like to support our employees to develop in their career so we sponsor you to achieve IRPM qualifications.
- Bookkeeping – invoices, receipts, company expenses etc
- System maintenance – using Block Management System (Blockman) and Xero
- Receipting payments made by lessees to their service charge account
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Entering invoices from contractors
- Overseeing arrears and being main point of contact for Purchase Ledger / Cashiers / Credit Control & Service Charge queries
- Transfer of monies where required
- General administration where required